March 30th – April 1st, join myself and Bethany Webb for a weekend retreat on Lake Travis! SELLING FAST! REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
The Lotus Flower symbolizes the purity of the heart and mind. With its’ roots in muddy water, the Lotus stem rises above the surface & blossoms with phenomenal beauty, purity, & strength. Let your lotus bloom at a weekend retreat full of incredible yoga with Sloane Park and yogArt withBethany Webb. Enjoy organic vegetarian meals, thai massage, wine tasting & dinner at the winery, walking meditation, relaxing by the lake, & more. Stay with us at the peaceful, nature-filled property of Living Waters on Lake Travis, located in the hill country just 30 minutes outside of Austin, TX. Register by February 10th and receive an early bird discount plus a Wild Lotus Goody Bag!
- 3-6:30pm: Check-in to Living Waters, explore the property, enjoy appetizers & tea by the lake, thai massage available
- 6:30pm: Welcome to Your Lotus Journey
- 7pm: Open Lotus Deep Stretch Yoga ~ a practice for everyone to unwind, stretch, & greet your Lotus Flower
- 7am: Morning Meditation by the Lake
- 8am: Wild Lotus Vinyasa Yoga ~ a highly energized practice full of twists & turns to awaken your Lotus Flower within
- 10am: Fresh Organic Breakfast
- 12pm: Soft & Sensual Lotus Yin Yoga ~ a relaxing practice for everyone to slow down & soothe your spirit
- 1:30pm: Organic Vegetarian Lunch
- 2-4:30pm: Free time to relax, swim, walk, journal, receive thai massage
- 4:30pm: Creative Lotus YogArt ~ an intuitive practice exploring your inner Lotus with yoga, art, journaling, & meditation
- 7pm: Dinner & Wine Tasting at Stone House Vineyard (a short walk from the property!)
- 7:30am: Morning Meditation by the Lake
- 8:30am: Invert Yourself Wild Lotus Style Yoga ~ a practice of sun salutations, back bends, inversions, & blossoming Lotus poses
- 11am: Organic Vegetarian Brunch
- 1pm: Check-out of the retreat & into your beautiful life!
Retreat Packages & Accommodations
If you choose to stay with us, you will be retreating in one of our Eco-Cabins, The Cottage, or The Sunset Deck. Our main gathering space is the luxurious La Casa de Joy straw bale home, which was featured on HGTV, Designing Texas, & Natural Home Magazine. It is the largest straw bale home in Texas and was originally built by an artist & healer. Her creative energy is felt throughout the entire property!
- Earth Package: $299 reg. includes all yoga & meals (no accommodations) SPECIAL PRICE UNTIL MARCH 15th!
- Water Package: $450 reg. includes single bed, shared room & bath, yoga, & meals
- Fire Package: $550 reg. includes queen bed, shared bath, yoga, & meals SOLD OUT
- Air Package: $650 reg. includes queen bed, private room & master bath, yoga, & meals SOLD OUT
Early bird discount ends February 10th. Ask about discounted rates for couples or friends who would like to share a queen bed. Reservations are on a first come basis and space is limited.
[fbshare type=”button”][twitter style=”horizontal” source=”sloanepark”]